Giving to the Department of Religion & Culture
The Department of Religion and Culture is a part of the College of Liberal Arts & Human Sciences at Virginia Tech. Thank you for thinking about helping us continue our mission of research, teaching, and engagement, as we -- both faculty and students -- seek to better understand the human condition.
All gifts made to the department directly benefit all areas of our mission -- research, teaching, & engagement. Funding could help provide student scholarships, help faculty travel to conferences to present their cutting-edge research, and/ or bring leading experts here to share their work with the Blacksburg community.
If you'd like to know more about our department, please contact us.
If you're now interested in making a gift, please see below.
Catholic Studies at VT
Thanks to a generous legacy gift, the Dept. of Religion and Culture will hire a professor of Catholic Studies in the future. Read more about that gift and the vision here.
Instructions for Making a Gift
Please follow these instructions in order to make a secure, online contribution. If you prefer not to donate online, please contact our college's director of development, John King, by email or at 540-231-8734.
- Open the online pledge form (this will open a new window).
- Fill out the required personal information.
- Under "gift information," look for the line entitled "Other Designation." Enter the amount you wish to give, then enter "Department of Religion and Culture" in the space provided.
- Select your method of payment.
- Click the "proceed" button at the bottom of the page.
- That's it!